Thursday, June 30, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 12: Signs Of Love Making.

Do you believe in zodiac compatibility? Who is your best match from experience? Your worst?

*Sorry if I mislead you with the title. There is no freaky deakiness happening in this blog*

I'm a sagittarius, so im that FIRE sign! So you know what that means. I'm adventurous, full of life, I have to be the center of attention at all times and I have to be praised and admired at all times. Sadly, im not that successful in the love department.

Btw, Andrew Boyd would LOVE this topic.

*waves at Andrew*

My horoscope says that my matches are Leos, Geminis and Aries men and that I should avoid Virgos.

Do I believe in zodiac compatibility? I try not to bite into it, but I find myself looking in the newspaper or calling Andrew for his input on it. I dont want to misquote the bible, but I think horoscopes as well as tarod cards and psycics was a bad thing.

In my history dealing with men, I noticed that im always attracted to men who were born in October. Both of my baby daddies are Libras, my first love was an Aquarius, Joe is a Scorpio, Orlando is a Leo and my ex bitch is a Gemini.

No matter what your zodiac sign is, if you follow the rules to a successful relationship (trust, love, mutual respect), you should be fine.

4 comments:

Reggie said...

Horoscopes?!?

Nah I don't believe in that shit. What I believe in are a healthy set of chesticles, a pretty face and a nice centauresque ass. Now that I believe in.

Whoever has those attributes are compatible to my Aquarian self.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lmao. I know thats right.

Thee_Kween said...

And an Aquarian is JUST the person to say such a thing. LMAO

Nice, Lee...I agree. You can make things work if you try.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thats true