Monday, June 27, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 9: I'll Make Love To You (Maybe)

Tell us about the first time you ever made love (not had sex).

Looking back I dont think I ever made love.

{record skips}

I dont know how many bootycalls ive had. Count the times on one hand that they would spend the night. Dudes would come over, cum inside of me and leave. For the record, no one made me fuck them. I guess I thought at the time if I fucked them real good they would stay.

I didnt have boyfriends, well, just a few. The few I did have, we just fucked. Ive never been held, eyes locked on each other, nothing.

Lemme take that back...

Whenever Joe would look into my eyes, I would look away. I dont know why, I just did.

One night, Orlando (another dude I liked) came over one night drunk. He was saying alot of random shit, then busted out with, "I love you, Lisa! I dont love LOVE love you, but I love you!" Then we made love•had sex•fucked?!.

*maybe that one didnt count*

I asked my ex bitch to make love to me. The first five minutes he gazed into my eyes, stroked my hair, kissed me gently, then fucked me.

I guess his definition and my definition of making love was different.

*deep sigh*

10 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Wow...you're really taking it THERE with the truth sis. I'm in awe of your willingness to really go for the core of it and see yourself in each question. I love it. KUDOS!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I said in the beginning that I was bringing the truth

Reggie said...

I feel you.

I really enjoy making love....almost as much as I love fucking. Fucking don't never go out of style.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

It doesnt, but once in a while I need to feel the love.

As the Budda Flows said...

i dig it sis

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Ya know

Reggie said...

All I need to feel is the satisfaction of some pipe laid well by me.

Love is overrated.

Fucking is so much more satisfying.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

How does the Mrs. feel about that?

Reggie said...

If they're being honest......and most people aren't generally honest LeeLee, they'd probably say the same thing and so would she.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Keep it real! I aint even mad! Communication and honesty. After that, its smooth sailing... Or rough if thats what you prefer...lol