Saturday, June 11, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 18: Menage ooohh weee!!!

*Tell a sexual triangle short story*

I was caught in the doorway between my date and the thick chick...

{Recap}

*walked in on an orgy in progress at my date's house and I got busted*

My date standing behind me whispered in my ear...

"Would you like to join us in my room?"

I looked at my date, then looked at the thick chick, then I watched the orgy (btw, they never even noticed I was there). Kinda nervous, but at the same time my nipples were hard and my pussy was screaming, TRY IT!!!

As I blushed, I nodded in agreement.

Thick chick took me by the hand and led me to the room while my date followed behind.

I stood there as she lit some candles. My date had a california king sized bed and his bathroom had a hug tub. He filled it full of water and bubbles. Thick chick approached me...

"Are you okay?"

I replied, "ive never been with a woman before."

She held my hand as she smiled.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes!" I whispered.

My date kissed me while she slowly got me undressed. She led me to the tub and we both got inside. I was on top of her and we began to kiss and fondle each other. My body became hot when she inserted her fingers inside of me. She sucked on my breasts while he was behind me kissing my neck. He sat in the tub and I sat back on his thick throbbing dick. He fucked me from behind and me and her was chest to chest kissing.

We all went from the tub to the bed. She lay on her back while I lay on top of her. That was my first time ever having oral sex with a woman. Her pussy was sweet and fresh. I took her in my mouth while his tongue was in between my ass cheeks. I almost lost it. Then I could feel his dick penetrating. The more he fucked me, the more I ate her. I dont know who came harder, me or her. I never thought I would love her pussy as much as I craved his dick diving deep inside my walls. I rode him while he ate her. Then we switched to him fuckin her while I rode her face. That continued off and on for the rest of the night.

I'm glad I listened to my pussy's screams, because I would have missed out.

5 comments:

Reggie said...

I can remember the first time that I tasted pussy. I had promised myself that I wasn't gonna do that. You know when we're young, we say stupid things. I was loving it so much that sister had to damned near push me off.

Just once I would love to taste another woman's pussy on my woman's lips.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

It might happen one day.

Thee_Kween said...

Nothing wrong with a lil experimentation...you seemed to love it! Nice post, LeeLee

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I made all that up, but thank you...lol

The Unconditional Realist said...

Wonderful write sis...Standing "O"!!!
but I have been in this spot as well...LOL
And I can say that I have answered to this call once in my life...
Hehehehe...
That is all...