Friday, June 24, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 6: What Is Love?

What is your idea of true love?

*sidenote: did any of you notice that the title of my blogs are titles of songs?*


To me, true love shouldnt hurt. Your love for me shouldnt be determined by your family and friends. True love is loving me at 220 lbs the same way you loved me at 140 lbs. True love is loving me and MY beautiful. True love is loving me and all my perfect imperfections. True love is even when the outside world may make fun of my lazy eye and expanding waistline, you rub my belly while looking in my good eye reassuring me that im AWESOME. True love is never ashamed of expressing their love to you. True love is me being the only woman in your life and not having side pieces, jumpoffs or anything else. You feel it through your soul. It grows from a seed inside a little pot with dirt to a beautiful bouquet of colorful petals on long stemmed roses. True love melts your heart while smiling like a chestcat and skipping along giddily like a school girl reciting sappy love songs played on the radio. True love is the joy expressed across your face whenever you hear that familiar ringtone. True love is never going to bed angry and knowing that even if you and that true love of yours have a little spat, that you will be okay. True loves will work things out. True love is dreading to fall asleep at night because you dont want to miss one second of bliss, yet excited about waking up in the morning to receive true love's kiss. I can go on ALL DAY, but true love never disappoints.

5 comments:

Reggie said...

Nice post LeeLee.

Icnonlybme said...

Actually I DID notice,the 2nd day!

And I love this post!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank you reggie

Thee_Kween said...

YES! That's what it is Lee! :D

Verification word? "suppor" ;)

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

AWESOME!!7