Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 15: TOUCH IT!!!!

Question: Have you ever been caught masturbating or having sex? Tell the story.
Answer: Me and my cousin took a weekend cruise to Encenada...
{Papas Y Beer}
*Flashback... Sowwy*
We came in from clubbin' one night and went to sleep...
She did anyway.
I was watching tv when they got to a heated sex scene that got me in the mood :-p
Lights were off, except for the light from the tv screen, my right hand went under my blankee and my fingers explored in my special no no place and I was happy about life until...
I noticed my cousin's eyes were open 0_0...
I pretended to be sleep, but I dont think she bought it o_0.

7 comments:

Reggie said...

Not me.

Icnonlybme said...

Oooops! But um, did you finish or stop?

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I didnt get to finish

Thee_Kween said...

Did you say, "Special No No" Place...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Yes ma'am!!!

The Unconditional Realist said...

LOL...
Been there, started it, & finished it...LOL
I hate to be disturbed when I'm "Pleasure Pleasing" myself...UGH:-)

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

i know