Monday, June 6, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 14: Public sex: Do or dont?

I remember that time me and my ex went to the park one night. He took it on the picanic table...

It was funny because days later my sister told me that her friend said she saw her fuckin her dude at the park the other night. Me and my sister look alike. So did my dude and hers...lol

They didnt believe I would do such a thing because I have my own place ;-p

There was another time when I fucked dude in my backyard...

* I guess im an outdoorsy chick after all*

The excitement of possibly being watched and the gentle breeze blowing through my asscrack made me cum even harder.

That was in my late 20's/early 30's.

Couldnt do it now because I work with kids and I dont wanna catch a case.

9 comments:

Reggie said...

You strumpet!!!!

Reggie said...

Hell yeah, I'm your huckleberry, been there and done that many times.

Back in the day, a brother couldn't afford a room. Had to get in where I fit in.

Now if and when I do it, I only do it because I'm trifling.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Strumpet?

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lol

Thee_Kween said...

I likes it outdoors...hehe

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

So do I

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

and totallyyyyyyyyy agree with you LeeLee.. the excitement just builds!!! Oh my.. Most excellent reads

Peace

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

yes it does!

The Unconditional Realist said...

Oh the great outdoors will make you do just about anything...The thrill of being caught & watched is very exciting & such a turn on...
Hehehehehe....
I can relate [with my evil little grin on my face]