Thursday, June 16, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 23: I'M THE MAMA!!!

*Dom/sub... Sexy or just an excuse for men or women to abuse?*


Ive read and heard a few stories on this topic and I came to the realization that I dont like being told what to do. Not only that, ive been dogged out so badly by men that I wouldnt trust a nigga giving him that much power.

Tie me up, blindfold me and have me in a helpless position just to embarrass me by video taping me and posting it on youtube for all to see...

Uhhhhh... NO!!!

There's a dude on my fb whose a Dom (not mine) and I have a couple of friends who are subs. There are alot of rules to being a sub (I assume) and I would probably get my ass beat, because I have a smart ass mouth. If daddy told me to do something I dont like I might forget and tell a nigga to suck my dick!

So to each their own, but for me, i'll have to pass the whip!

13 comments:

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

I totally understand your thoughts on this.. Totally.. It is a huge TRUST thing.. excellent blogs.. Much Peace LeeLee!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I'm not knocking those who do it! Some of the stories ive heard were HAWT!!! I'm just not "there" yet.

Icnonlybme said...

Trust me when I say I believe my sitch is a unique one!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

And I believe you

As the Budda Flows said...

^5

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

^5 sis!

KFarrell said...

Well I am not sure... I am with that whole scene... I mean I have been tied up and blindfolded... and I have tied and blindfolded others up... but I guess I lack the seriousness needed to comply with the whole act... I mean it is funny as hell to me... and like u Lee-Lee the whole doing as I was told... would and does not work for a brotha... I mean I will try anything once... but the disobeying and getting chastised for it... I stop getting beating and hit by my mother a long time ago... u feel me?

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Yes I do, but sometimes I like a little smack on my ass...lol

The Unconditional Realist said...

To each is his own sis...I don't blame you...Hell if they like it then who am I to tell them different...

Reggie said...

Just looking at that picture tells me that someone is in definitive need of bedroom havoc!!!

Thee_Kween said...

LMAO @ you telling him to suck your dick. Girl, I know MY ass would be tied and whipped because I'd rise up like Madea from behind the couch. "Fuck you say?"

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

and you would be right Reggie

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

ya know