Thursday, June 2, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 11: Is it in yet?

You've known me long enough to know that imma give it to you straight... with no chaser. As bad as it may hurt, you need to know the truth.

I've never been one to "fake it" and I never will, because how will you ever learn if i'm not telling you? But there were those few episodes where you didnt get it.

I'm the type of bitch to where if it was good, you WILL know by my actions; movements, sounds, gestures. If you took me there, hell, everybody would know. Like the time my neighbors knocked on the wall because...

Oh, that wasnt you.

OOOHH... OOOHH... I know! That early morning moaning when you were fuckin me while you had that mini rabbit in my clit and I screamed so loud that I scared the kids and...

OOPSY... That wasnt you either?!?

Okay, looka here...

I will NEVER fake it, but keep in mind if i'm laying there DEAD still like i'm a corpse or i'm so quiet that you could here crickets churping, chances are me no likey.

Like that time you were on top and I laughed in your face and the only way I got through it was when you hit it doggy...lol

Or those times i'd lay there motionless and you would say, "stop holding back! Let it go!" And I would say, "I'm not!"

I meant that because... YOU SUCKED!!!

Once in a while it was... Aiight. But it was a hit or miss with you and i'm at a point in my life where I need a mutha fucka to take me there, give me something I could feel, dick me down so good that you got me down on one knee proposing marriage while handing over my ATM card...

You know what i'm sayin'.

Those are the reasons why my number rarely appears on your caller I.D. I could only imagine that the truth had to hurt deeply, but it had to be said, so you could take notes and do better with the next chick.

11 comments:

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

Oh wow.. and NO OUCH.. wow...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I only speak the truth

Icnonlybme said...

That you do...what cracks me up is when they DON'T do all that and then have the utmost nerve to ask whose it is.

Um, mine...

Reggie said...

Damn!!!!

What else is there to say?!?

Thee_Kween said...

Well, SHIT...lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

They ask whose is it and I yell I DONT KNOW...lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I covered everything reggie

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lol

As the Budda Flows said...

lmfao...thats my nukka ^5 LeeLee

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

^5

The Unconditional Realist said...

LOL....
Chile....Sis...I can relate to this one girl...Ohhhh let's give it up for the wanna be "Super Hero"...LOL... You know the kind that stand there with his hands on his hips waiting for his lil sausage to be sucked???
HUH??? FOR REAL???
C'Mon Son...
Good post sis...