Monday, June 13, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 20: Tooted & Pooted!

*Tell a story of your most embarrasing sexual experience*


One night my ex came to town because he was on an interview panel interviewing people for a open position at his job for a couple of days. So I met him at his hotel room.

I had one too many drinks and cant quite remember all of the events for that evening, but flashes of a couple of moments do come to mind.

I vagely remember riding on top when all of a sudden I flatulated. Not normally an issue, except for this time I felt something slip...

Ran to the bathroom and...

Ummmmmmm...

I'm sorry! I cant continue with this story. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the rest.

*wipes, flushes, & washes hands as I run away*

5 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Oh My!!! lol

KFarrell said...

lmbao u are too funny but that's why the love is there for you and your work

The Unconditional Realist said...

All imma say is...Oh WOW!!!LOL

Reggie said...

Damn LeeLee!!!

I was getting some slamming head one time when I farted. It was wicked too. It wasn't wet though........although she made a face, she never stopped. Good girl!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

DAMN!!!!