Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 10: We Are Family!

List 10 people you love and explain what they mean to you?


There are alot of people who I love and care for. Sadly, I can only list 10, but just because your name isnt listed in my blog, doesnt mean I love you any less.

1. GOD!! Without HIM I wouldnt have been blessed with family, friends, good health and life.

2. Yvonne Stewart (1950-2006). My mom was my rock! She was God-fearing, very intelligent and loved by all. She was a great wife, sister, mom, auntie, grandmother and friend. She believed in killing you with kindness and if she needed to check you, she would do it nicely. She always carried herself like a lady. I miss her.

2. and 3. Joel Franco (19) and Jaylon Martinez (10). The two most important men in my life. The lights of my life. I couldnt imagine my life without them in it. They brought me joy, happiness, gray hairs, sleepless nights, headaches, heartaches and love beyond measure. I'm so proud of them.

4, 5, 6 & 7. Nicole Wiley, Micole Wiley, David Wiley Jr. and Nikia Stewart. My sisters and brothers. Since our parents passed away, we are all we have. We can have some knock down, drag out fights and shouting matches and get together for dinner afterwards. I love my dysfunctional family.

8. Darcus Williams. My best friend for 30+ years. Thats my sister, my partna in crime. She is one of the most sweetest people I know. My very best friend in the whole world.

9. David Wiley Sr. (1946-2009). My dad. We werent always close. Mainly because he wasnt around that much. If he was more of a positive fixture in my life, maybe I wouldnt be so slutty. I did love him though and im glad we spoke before he passed.

10. My 360 family. I dont care that we're on facebook. We will ALWAYS be Yahoo 360! Each one of my friends are my confidents, my e-shoulders to cry on, my besties, yall set me straight when im fuckin up, yall cheer me up at times, once in a while yall work my nerves, but all in all, I LOVE YALL!! Ive met Sharon and her family and i'll meet the rest of you one day. You guys are a BIG part of my life and im glad youre in my circle.

6 comments:

The God'ess said...

Good Job Sis!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u

Reggie said...

I miss Yahoo 360 too.

Those were good times.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

The best 360 eva!

No Labels said...

I, too, miss Yahoo 360! That was my spot...indeed!

Thee_Kween said...

AW, love it. What a full and beautiful list...