Sunday, June 26, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 8: I Got Two Lovers And I Aint Ashamed.

Do you think you can be in love with two people at the same time?

Hmmmmm...

Probably not! There was a time in my 20's when I "said" I was in love. But how could I be in love when I fucked three dudes in one day?

*Dont worry folks! I did use condoms and I washed my ass between dicks*

I guess when there's two men involved and you cant (or wont) get rid of neither one, I suppose youre getting from #2 what youre not getting from #1. Either that or youre just being greedy. In a perfect world, we could put on our white coat and go to the laboratory, combine the nice guy with the ever nicer bank account, excellent credit scores and beautiful house with the bad nigga with street ways and a third leg for a penis (well maybe not THAT big) and create the perfect man.

I guess for some people it could be possible to love two at the same time.

I still have feelings for my ex bitch, but im fuckin his replacement. Am I in love with both? HELL NO! But since ole boy is thousands of miles away and the backup is minutes away, I just called and BAM... Dick in a box, delivered to my door. He had my supply and I demanded that he bring it to me.

Dont judge me! Men do it all the time!

8 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

*DEAD @ dick in a box*

WEAK for "*Dont worry folks! I did use condoms and I washed my ass between dicks*"

LMAO I love your honesty!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

These are truth blogs...

Emphasis on TRUTH!

Thee_Kween said...

And, I totally appreciate and respect for you sharing. :)

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u

Reggie said...

Dick in a box huh?!?

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

They come in handy sometimes

No Labels said...

Giggles...this reminds me of a scene in Waiting to Exhale where Bernadine tells Gloria she been messing around with Herbert:

"Girl men been been doing the shyt for years..."

I respect the share and the honesty.

Icnonlybme said...

Lawd....

Here ya go

http://youtu.be/WhwbxEfy7fg