Thursday, June 9, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 17: So, You Like Beans & Franks Too?



Question: You walk in your bedroom to find your lover deep in the sexual act with the same sex. What would you do?

Answer: They would both die a long, miserable and painful death.

Its bad enough women have to compete with other women who may have better bodies, longer hair and whatever else, but another man...

Hell Fuckin Nah!!!

If you like men, then thats who you should seek. Its 2011 and its acceptable and you dont have to hide your sexuality. I refuse to be your test dummy!

8 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

*backing away slowly* LOL

I'm with you though...I'd lose it.

Reggie said...

I can honestly say that if I came home and found my significant other in bed with another women....I'd tell her to scoot over.

I'm an open minded person and I wouldn't dare tell anyone who to love; but the thought of two dudes going at it........that's as wrong as two left shoes.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Ya know

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

VERY wrong Reggie

Reggie said...

I want to say I'm open minded and I believe I am about most things. But for the life of me, how one man could look at another man's hairy ass and say "I want some of that". That's some shit I'll never understand. Maybe I'm not supposed to though.

To each his own.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Im glad for one that youre straight. To each their own, but I dont get it either.

The Unconditional Realist said...

POW!!!
Bang The Gavel...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

for real