Friday, June 17, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 26: THE FUDGE FACTORY IS CLOSED!!!

Question: Anal sex? Are you anal about it?

Answer:

Done it...

Not that crazy about it...

Would rather prefer penetration in my special no no place than my HELL TO THA NAW WAH place.

Okay people, lemme paint a picture:

Remember that time you were constipated? I mean REALLY plugged up and you were finally able to pass something after a few days. When you did, it felt like you were giving birth. Your asshole damn near split.

So now you wanna ram your shit into my ass?!?

I dont understand! I thought after the shitty time you had with being constipated (pun intended) I thought you would be a little more symphathethic...

*looks at the pic*

Obviously not!

7 comments:

The Unconditional Realist said...

LOL...I see no one answered this one as of YET...
Like you once said before...To each is his own...But it's not like that with every person you come in contact with...For most people its more of an trust issue and for others they want to know what it feels like...
And as for me...Ummmmm...
That Is All!!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Definitely gotta have trust

Reggie said...

Love it!!!

But it's far better to give than to receive.......my grandmother taught me that.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Oh grandma...

Thee_Kween said...

So, Reggie...let's say your wife wants to "give" a little to YOU...how willing are you? O__o

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Hmmmmmm....

Reggie said...

Kween the sign on my back door says do not enter. The only thing I've ever had in there and didn't mind it that was not coming out was a tongue.

When I was a freshman in college I was having no holds barred beast fucking sex with my girlfriend. We had been going at it for awhile when all of a sudden I felt the most intense pain that I had ever felt in my life to that point.....and probably ever since. It was pain like no other, but for whatever reason I just couldn't tell where the pain was coming from. Then my girlfriend looked at me and said........I know you like that. I looked at her and realized that she had her index finger in my ass. It hurt like wholly hell. That is the closest I have ever come to hitting a woman in my life. I grabbed her arm and pulled until she came out and I slammed my fist into the pillow next to her head and told her to never ever do that shit to me again. I was beside myself I was so mad. I had never been violated like that and I haven't since. I was pissed, absolutely pissed.

No one sticks anything in my ass. Any man who isn't completely opposed to that is suspect in my mind. No he doesn't have an open mind or he's just willing to explore......he's a fruit loop, plain and simple.