Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 16: Aint No Fun If Da Homies Cant Have None.

*You are invited to a party that turned into an orgy, you just arrived... What would you want to see?*

Went out to dinner date with a friend. He invited me over to his house for a drink and I accepted.

"My roommate is having a get together, so if you want, we could have our drinks on the patio if you want."

"I dont mind." I added.

It was a warm night with a light breeze.

After a couple of drinks, I asked where the bathroom was, so he pointed it out.

I fixed my makeup and washed my hands. Walking out of the bathroom, I heard moans down the hall.

Curiousity got the best of me when I saw a partly opened door...

I peeked inside and noticed a naked man sitting in a chair holding a camcorder. Mouth opened as his head jerked back...

Walked further in the room to see a long haired light skinned woman on all fours, giving him what looked like the best head of his life.

And behind her was another well built man with a handful of her hair tugging it as he entered her from behind. Beside him was a thick chick waiting for her turn as he had her breasts in his mouth...

I stood there awe struck, not knowing what to do when...

*tap tap on my shoulder was my date*

"I see you met my roommate."

Thats when the thick chick looked over my direction and smiled...

Then she walked towards my direction...

I was caught in the doorway between my date and the thick chick...

... To be continued.

10 comments:

Misfit4Lyfe said...

Gurrrrl you too GROWN for me! LOLOL

As the Budda Flows said...

ut oh they bout to have a LeeLee Sammich

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I'll let you know whenever I post a PG13 blog...lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Maybe...lol

Thee_Kween said...

Is this real? "Msbehavin!!!"

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

*lips are sealed*

Reggie said...

Sounds like a sandwich to me.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

You think so...lol

The Unconditional Realist said...

LOL...Damn it...Finish the story...How you gone leave us ahnging sis?
Oh...and I have been to a place were these things go one...And Lawd the shows they put on...
Honey Chiiiile...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

i did in a later blog