Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 11: Love Don't Live Here Anymore.

Whom (no names, if you prefer) did you love who didnt love you back?


The story of my life...

I always wanted love, but it was never returned.

Some said that they loved me, but they had a funny way of showing it.

Then again, if loving me was fuckin other bitches, knocking them up and giving me chlamydia while i'm pregnant with your child, then I was showered with it.

I wanted to have a baby so I could have somebody who would love me back, no matter what I looked like or how much money I had. I loved my son, but that was a different kind of love. I was 22. What did I know? No regrets having him.

When Orlando (another dude I was seeing) expressed his "love" for me while enebriated, I thought he meant it, because after all, you speak the truth when youre drunk, right...

WROOOOOOOONG!!!!

I gave him the key to my place, because if we love each other, we should live together.

One night I called his sister's house looking for him. Her boyfriend answered telling me (as he laughed) that he moved to Reno.

*This nigga couldnt even say goodbye?*

When I called his mom, she said that he did move and he left my key with her. I was crushed.

So many times love was always on my side, but not on the other end. How hard is it to give me your heart? I promise not to break yours the way others stomped on mine. Just once can I be loved for me and all my goofy, crazy, dysfunctional, sexy in my own way, chocolatey-ness??? I dont ask for much. Love me! Dont hurt me! Make me happy! I dont want to cry myself to sleep from loneliness. Me, as well as the rest of my sisters and brothers who contribute to this love challenge wants to love and be loved!

Now I see why some of y'all passed on this blog.

*HMMMMMPH*

10 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

sis its their loss but our pain...but is on the way to them who pretend

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I hear you

The God'ess said...

I so feel you, Sis.

Reggie said...

I can still see the pretty smile on that sexy bitch 25 years later.

Heifer

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

*smdh as I lmao*

No Labels said...

Yeah this was a tough one for me to write on, too...the best revenge--keep living and keep on smiling. :-)

Thee_Kween said...

CTFU @ Reggie!!! He's outta control!

Yea, it's hard when your love is not returned. Not a good feeling

Icnonlybme said...

Unfortunately, through this challenge, you know I know...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Im trying

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Not a good feeling at all