Friday, June 17, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 28: Beat The Pussy Up!!!

Question: If you could get your hands on some dick/pussy right now, how would you want it?

Answer: That "She's Single" video and song by Raheem DeVaughn comes to mind.

I want him to hit it, Hit It, HIT IT... Like a hockey stick!

Or like Jody in Baby Boy...

Hittin it from behind, got me screamin, "I LOVE BIG DADDY'S DICK!"

I want him long, thick and hard! I want it from sun up to sun down!

I want him to beat my pussy up...

Make a bitch wanna mind somebody...

Devour ole gurl right before he knock these walls down...

Pull my hair while he wearing my ass out from behind...

Oh, he would get a treat too...

He will be sucked (pop rocks)
He will be fucked (good pussy)
He will be fed (more good pussy)

Fall asleep to fuckin and wake up to fuckin.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shyt right here?!! FIYAH

The Unconditional Realist said...

Well Alright then Damn It!!!
Say That Shit!!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Gurlllll....

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

A closed mouth dont get fed

Reggie said...

We all like to be handled some way......right?!?

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Most definitely

Thee_Kween said...

Yea...us celibate folks is hungry. lmao

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

ROTFL

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

Excellent!!!


ok...
so....
I got stuck on the Pop rocks..hahaha