Saturday, June 18, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 29: Sexual Chocolate.

Question: What makes you sexy to YOU?

Answer: MY sexy comes from all five senses.

Sight: Have yall laid your eyes on all this sexual chocolatey deliciousness? From my beautiful brown eyes, to the cleavage of my double D's that peek through every now and again, to my buttery brown skin oozes sexy.

Sound: My voice along with my poetic words has harden more then a few mens lower regions.

Scent: Bathe in sensual suds then sprayed with an arousing aroma that sends erotic chills down the backs of those who were blessed to take in my scent.

Touch: Silky smooth skin along with my mountain-like breasts and curves of a REAL woman who, even tbough I may not have the flat washboard stomach of a super model, my rolls gives you something to grab onto. Gotta have that support for those late night bumpy rides.

Taste: When my tongue slivers inside of your mouth, the taste of my chocolate kisses puts you in a trance and be forwarned...

When your tongue journeys down to my pineapple flavored punany, you WILL be paralyzed with pleasure.

Add all of those five senses with the confidence of an african GODDESS...

Thats what makes this poetic beast sexy.