Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 21: Msbehavin's Mood Muzik.

*Make a music playlist you would like to get busy to... (name of artist, title of song, why you chose it)*


Since I dont have internet at home and im doing EVERYTHING from my phone, im not able to post a playlist from the website. But what I WILL do is make a ghetto list of my own.

Raheem Devaughn:

•B.O.B.
•Single (watch the video on youtube and you'll understand why)

Marsha Ambrosius

•With You
•Gettin Late
•Say Yes

D'Angelo

•Untitled (How Does It Feel)

Prince

•Insatiable
•Adore
•Darling Nikki

Chris Brown

•Wet The Bed
•No Bullshit

Isley Brothers

•Make Me Say It Again Girl

*I can go on all day*

All of those songs take me there (some more than others).

16 comments:

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

D'Angelo

•Untitled (How Does It Feel)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my goodness.. I sooooo agree with you here..hahaha

S.O.A.P. said...

SEXXXY list!!! I could keep She's Single on re-repeat! LOL

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Yes indeed sis....

Before he started doing the hubba rocks...lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I may have worn a hole in it by now. Did you see the video?

Thee_Kween said...

Untitled by D'Angelo is the shit and I love the video by Raheem...sheesh

Icnonlybme said...

This is a very nice list!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Gurlllllll yes

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u

As the Budda Flows said...

She's single thats my ish

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

That song and video does something to me

The Unconditional Realist said...

To many to name sis...To many to name...I have mp3's in my house with more than 150 songs on it...And they all will get you in trouble...

Reggie said...

Those are certainly some nice choices, but a man can't go wrong with a little Luther and some Teddy Pendergrass.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

i know thats right sis

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

lufa and teddy without a doubt

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

and back again.. Had a funny for you, When we were teens, late teens, My sister Melissa entered a talent show in our little town, It was being held by the City Commisions office.

She is a beautiful curvy girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, and the girl can DANCE her ass off..

She takes the stage...
She is on point, she is a hot little dress with frills on the rear,
Intro the music.....
Prince's Darling Nikki...

by the time she ( nikki ) was masturbating with a magazine.. My mother was pulling Melissa off the stage...hahaha HILARIOUS to no end..lol
I love that song.. whew

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lmao....

Go mama!!!