Sunday, June 12, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 19: Would You Like Some Sake?

*Bukkake? Your thoughts?*


LeeLee didnt know what this term meant, so she decided to google it.

Urban Dictionary

Origin: Japan

Variety of fetish that involves repeated ejaculation on a female by many men.

So lemme get this straight...

You want LeeLee to be your cum bucket?!?

HELL TO THA MUTHA FUCKIN NAH!!!

LeeLee has sensory issues!!!

She wants you to fuckie fuckie...

Not splash her face with your sake!!!


{Drops mic}

13 comments:

Mahoganydymond™ said...

lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lol

Reggie said...

Don't be selfish LeeLee, sometimes you've gotta take one for the team.

But I hear ya. That's not sake, just like that's not rain, that's R Kelly's horny ass at work.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I'm not selfish at all. I refuse to take in all that protein from the whole damn team at once...lol

You know I have sensory issues.

As the Budda Flows said...

Lol

Thee_Kween said...

You no likey jizz in your biz either, huh? LOL

(Why did Missy & Nicole Wray's song "Why You All In My Grill?" come to mind? lol)

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

No thank you...lol

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

Wow... oddly enough, I had no idea that was where it came from.. wowwwwwwww and LOL @ the Hell to the fu*kin nah..haha

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I cant do it sis

KFarrell said...

I feel u... but until u experience it u can't say you would not like hot spurts of joy sqirted on your face lol... just messing with u

The Unconditional Realist said...

LOL...
Girl...All I can no id LMAO!!!
To Damn Much...LOL

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

'CUSE UUU?!?

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

lmao