Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 10: I wished I didnt...

*A letter to the person you regret screwing... Tell em how you really feel...*


Dear *******,

As I sit here in deep reflexion, I thought about the many mistakes ive made in my life. If I knew then what I knew now, my life would be so much different. One of my biggest regrets is letting you in.

I should have never accepted your friend request three years ago. If I had of declined, I wouldnt have never allowed myself to get comfortable with you. If I had of said no, I would have never shared my secrets with you. If I had of logged off, I would have never gave you my body and heart to you. If I had of known what you were really about, I wouldnt be here writing you this letter about my regrets.

I wished I never fucked you. Normally I can have sex and not get attached. But you played the game so well and swung that dick a little too swell that I lost all sense of reasoning. Too blind to see that you were a hoe who never had my best interest in mind. All you gave was empty promises and now you ruined it for the next man who would possibly be "The One." Now im keeping my legs closed and my heart guarded, because I dont think I could take another heartbreak.

I hope youre proud of yourself. Just remember that you have daughters who may possibly meet a dog like you. Karma is a bitch and the things you did to me will come back to bite you in the ass.

Goodbye.

11 comments:

Reggie said...

I honestly don't know what to say.

I don't think that I regret boning anyone.....ever. Sure there was that time that I caught the clap, but she had some pretty good poonanny.....and I don't even regret that. Sure it was embarrassing going to my doctor to get it cured........but I really didn't care. Nah, I can't say I regret laying pipe on anyone's daughter. Where sex is concerned, I'd have to say that I don't have any regrets.

....oh wait a minute, there was that girl who was crazy as hell and dumb as a bag of hammers....but nah, she had some good squat eye. It was so good that if you threw it up in the air it would have turned into sunshine. So no, I don't regret laying pipe on her.

....oh wait a minute, there was that girl with the really stanky coochie.....but it was good too. So nah, no pussy regrets for me.

Nope...........I'm sure.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Reggie...

I'm shocked...lol

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

This one was actually harder to read Sis...
We saw the pain he caused..

Huge Hugs.. and you KNOW you deserve so much better!!
Peace

Icnonlybme said...

CTFU @ Reggie

Many of us had deep letters on this challenge...you aren't alone.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u sis

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Yeah I know

Thee_Kween said...

:(

(((HUGS)))

I hate when you feel that kind of regret. I regret the dude that didn't make me feel a thing. Maybe one day when you're past the pain you won't regret him anymore...maybe...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
As the Budda Flows said...

I feel the need to add *simple azz bish* to the end of the blog for you. Your better not bitter so you will get past that lame.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank you

The Unconditional Realist said...

Oh sis if I was to write a letter of regret to the one that I KNOW deserved it he would ball up like a damn baby & cry...
But I do understand were your coming from...