Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 30 Series Finale: Live And Learn.

Did this love challenge teach you anything? If so/not, then what/why?

I didnt realize how hard it was going to be to write some of these blogs. I tried to be as real with my feelings as I could. In some of the blogs, I was a little TOO real. The love letter had me in tears half way through it. Day 29 had me come to the realization that I do want a relationship and I do want to be married. I dont want to grow old alone. The man I want is my soulmate I wrote about in my letter and I promise if I ever find him, I will read that letter to him on our wedding day.

What ive took from this challenge is that we are all deserving of love that is healthy, positive and helps you grow into a better person. I have alot of work to do on me. Im not as secure with myself as I lead yall to believe. Im slowly beginning to love myself, but im guilty of letting the opinions of outsiders beat me down. Never settle for less just for the sake of saying you have somebody. Know your worth. Your king or Queen will come.

Thank you Kali for allowing me to do this challenge... And it was a challenge in more ways than one. Thanks to the rest of you for sharing a part of your lives with me. You all are truly beautiful inside and out.

I love you all.

(((((HUGS)))))

Lisa

4 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

I enjoyed reading alk of your blogs just kno u having a beautiful spirit heart and ur a beautuful woman all around. Love ya girl

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u sis. I loved reading yours too. Love u 2.

No Labels said...

Thank you so much for sharing. You are a wonderful spirit inside and out; the man you end up with will definitely be blessed to have you.

Reggie said...

You've had some rather interesting posts.