Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 26: Here's To You, Mrs. Robinson...

If your young daughter or son came to you and told you they were in love with someone your age... What would your response be?

I aint even gonna lie, I might bust out with...

"LAWD GEEZUS NO!!! I knew this day would come!!! I knew that fat bitch Karma had my address and would be coming through unfuckinannounced. See, I know what this is about!! Its about all those times I invited those 18-20 year olds over and offered them some of my candy. I was a baaaaad bitch in my 30's and the only thing old I wanted back then was... Well, tell you the truth, I didnt like old shit PERIOD!!! Now you bring your wet-behind-the-ears ass up in MY house to tell me youre in love with that old hussy... GTFOH with that shit! She too old to give you kids! She aint got no damn eggs and her titties are full of powdered milk. You cant take her to the club and buy her a drink!!! I still gotta tell you to clean your room. Your cartoon watching, Yugi-oh backpack carrying, fruity pebbles cereal eating ass needs to try it again son!!"

Well, thats what I would think in my head as I roll my eyes and walk off.

3 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

Lee Lee's been misbehaving? *snicker*

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Who me?

No Labels said...

roflmao....that's tellin em!