Friday, July 15, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 28: Fuck Friends.

If you had a choice between a love relationship and just sex (guaranteed)... Which would you choose?

Ive done the whole love and relationship thing and that didnt work. Now I know that im a woman of a particular age and I shouldnt be fuckin around, but hell, this woman of a particular age has needs...

I need to bust a nut!

I need to get my perm sweated out!

I need to get my back blown out!

I need for you to take your black ass home after im done with you!

What I dont need is the headache of wondering where my man is whenever he isnt home!

I dont need the hassle of working at something that nine times out of ten isnt going to work!

I dont need to feel my legs.

I am a woman of a particular age with needs and if I keep getting what ive been getting lately in my bedroom...

I CHOOSE SEX!!!

6 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

*speaks into mic* So Lee Lee, how do you really feel? *leans mic toward you*

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

i'm kinda shy, so whenever i feel comfortable, i will open up one day...lol

Reggie said...

Hey it is what it is.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Yessir...

No Labels said...

Go get em, Tigress!!!

Thee_Kween said...

Fuckin' Aye!