Friday, July 15, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 29: Thank You!

Write a love letter to your soulmate (whether you feel youve met them or not).

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any tears or heartfelt feelings that may occur during the reading of this blog. Certain emotions poured out and I may have wept ( just a tad). Keep in mind that im still a thug and thugs has feelings. Just want yall to know that its all KALI'S fault!

Now on to my blog.

Dearest Love,

Today is the day that all of my questions were answered, my fantasies came to reality and my life became complete.

So many years have passed since I began my search for you. Ive searched the highest of highs and hit the lowest of lows. I never thought in a million years that I would ever receive the gift that God has bestowed onto me.

The Lord knew my heart and sent me the perfect piece to my unfinished puzzle. Ive been blessed through my life with two angels whose love got me through the toughest of times and a mother who was a great role model and has been there for me through it all. But something was still missing. With God's guidance, he led us to each other and now my puzzle is complete.

My cup runneth over with happiness, laughter and of course love. Love that I didnt think I was deserving of. I use to think the emptiness in my heart was my punnishment for not giving my life to God. But HE is a kind, loving and forgiving God. Once I started loving myself, then and only then was love able to find me.

I want to thank God first and formost for never giving up on this lost soul of a woman.

I thank you for being the man that I needed. You never judged and you loved me despite my past or what others thought of me. Thank you for stepping into not only my life, but my sons lives and doing the job that their fathers never did. They have so much love and respect for you. For the first time, we have a real family.

Im just sorry that my mom never got the chance to meet you. She would have loved you. I wished she could have seen what I see in you. A man of the highest integrity, love for his family and the upmost respect for his parents.

Standing here by your side, in this church with our family, friends and God present, I know youre my soulmate and I will spend the rest of my life making you proud that you chose me as your wife.


I Love You!

5 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I know

As the Budda Flows said...

That was beautiful sis

Mahoganydymond™ said...

Beautiful...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u

Thee_Kween said...

I was SO very proud of you...you did the damn thing sis. I really believe you shined SO brightly during this. Your metamorphosis was undeniable. Love it.