Sunday, July 3, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 15: I Dont Love Them Hoes!

Can you live without a love relationship?

Im sure there are people who might say that "i dont want your love!" "i dont need your love!" I know im not loved by all, but im loved by those who mean something to me, and I love them back. But to live a life without the love of my sons, family, friends, My God...

I couldnt imagine not having a heart... Nor could I imagine a loveless life. No hugs, kisses or words that fill your soul with endless joy.

Im not stressed off being single, because I refuse to settle just for the sake of saying that I have a man, but I need love so I can flourish and grow and return that same love that was given to me... To others.

I Love You!

9 comments:

The God'ess said...

Truth!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Yes ma'am!

As the Budda Flows said...

i can dig it

No Labels said...

snap snap...and clap clap!

Reggie said...

I think you can, but it's hard to settle for something less than love once you've known it.

Thee_Kween said...

I love it...go head and say that shit, Leelee!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

:-)

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I agree

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank you