Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 20: Love You From Afar?

Do you believe in long distance love/computer love? Why or why not?

It's not for everybody. I tried it for a year with my ex bitch. He lived in L.A. and I live in Vallejo. Even though it was only an hour plane ride, I was scared to do planes, so we went nine hours back and forth on the train. Money was an issue for both of us, so we alternated once a month. He did pay for everything, but still. With the combination of limited funds, distance and trust issues (mainly because of his cheating) it didnt work. Now he lives in Florida claiming he wants us to work it out. Reality is, if it didnt work with both of us living in California, it sure as hell wont work with us on each end of the coasts and our old issues hasnt been resolved. I still love him though. I wish I could just get over him already.

Now those of you who know me from 360, has heard me go on and on about my jamaican. He lived in Florida and we had a hot and heavy internet romance. We never did meet in person. We spent hours every day IM'ing each other while texting while talking on the phone. He did keep it real with me and said that when we would be face to face, there would no other woman around, but when we're apart, he would still do what he do. I couldnt be mad about that.

Even though I cared about both of them, if I could do things over, I wouldnt even attempt a long distance relationship.

4 comments:

No Labels said...

Very good points you made indeed.

Reggie said...

Nah, not me.

I need the touch of a woman. With a long distance relationship I might as well be dating an inmate....and that's not for me either.

Thee_Kween said...

Girl, what I know now can be put into a memoir, a novel, a thriller...lol Hell no to LD.

As the Budda Flows said...

i agree with the kween