Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 1: Me!!!

I'm not quite sure what you want, but i'll give it the ole try.

This is me... Lisa. Not LeeLee, the glammed up wannabe internet star who blogs and writes poetry while posting half naked pics to get the attention of men. Not the loud mouth midget with anger issues.

Just lil ole me.

Most of the time, I lay around the house, no makeup, hair not done, not even dressed. My life isnt that exciting. I'm currently laying in my bed, counting down to payday (Friday). I have .78¢ to my name, desperately searching for change around the house so I could purchase a .99¢ sweet tea from the liquor store up the street.

This pic was taken with my camera phone. I still havent gotten my digital camera out of the pawn shop... Lol

10 comments:

ABoyd378 said...

Hearing you in this Raw Form is Perfect and Beautiful!!.

No Labels said...

I like how the lighting plays up your eyes. :)

Thee_Kween said...

The barest, truest form us...is the most beautiful. Love the pic and lighting :)

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u Drew

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Me too ;-)

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u sis

The Unconditional Realist said...

Hello Lisa...How are you?
My name is NeShawn...Please to meet you...
Just to let you know Sis...Your still Beautiful no matter how you look...
Keep Being You Diva
Smile:-)

Reggie said...

Nice capture

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u sis

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thanx Reggie