Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Love & Truth Challenge Day 19: My Love For The "S" Word.

What do you love to do the most?

*seductive grin*

In a word...

SEX!!!!!

I love EVERYTHING about sex!

I love talking about sex!

I love having sex!

I love that he loves having sex with moi!

I love being videotaped having sex!

I love writing about sex!

I love reciting poetry about sex!

I love going on road trips that end with me having sex!

I love watching movies with people having sex!

I love eating food that reminds me a performing lewd sexual acts!

*example: popscicle, banana*

I love the way the word "sex" rolls off my tongue!

{record scratch}

The diet I started over the weekend has seriously fucked with my social skills and made me incompetent to write a semi decent blog.

My sincere apologies. Hopefully i'll do better on day 20.

*for the record I love to write, eat & travel*

10 comments:

No Labels said...

lol...I think you made your point on this one...

Reggie said...

Yeah I like boning too, but I like to eat as well.

But if I had to pick between a juicy steak or some tasty ribs or some nice fried chicken and boning......yeah boning would win.

Will B. Free said...

Guess I'm the only one that has ate a sandwich and had sex at the same time. I was in college but its still possible today(I think). Anyway, good post everything about sex is great no complaints or disagreements over hear.

Thee_Kween said...

LMAO...you are a hot as mess! I love it though. *smh at you*

As the Budda Flows said...

i concur with 90% of this lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Yeah, I think so.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Im with you reggie

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thank u

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Only 90...lol