Thursday, May 26, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 8: No means NO!!!

Question: What is your definition of rape? Date rape?

Answer: Rape is when a stranger attacks you and forces you to have sex, causing physical and emotional harm.

Date rape is when someone who you thought you knew and trusted forces you to have sex, causing the same if not more physical and emotional stress.

No means no... PERIOD!!! How can someone live with themselves taking from other people? Whether its money or your body, if you make an advance on another person and they turn you away, then you keep it moving. Just because a man takes a woman out, she's not obligated to give you her body. You damn sure dont have the right to take it.

No means NO!!!

Sent from Samsung mobile

9 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

damn right sis...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

^5

Reggie said...

I don't want anything that not offered. Many years ago I went out with a girl who got so drunk while we were on a date that she passed out in my bed. I shook my head, pulled her shoes off and threw my blanket over her and lay down next to her and went to sleep. The next morning she woke up and looked at me with a screw face and asked me if I took advantage of her while she was drunk. I went off on her for putting both she and I in that position. She really pissed me off.

I guess she thought about it.....because she felt so bad for asking me that, that she took a shower and gave me some.

Alls well that ends well I suppose.

No I don't want anything that isn't freely given. I am many things but I am not a booty snatcher.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

It could have turned out so much worse if she was witj someone else.

Thee_Kween said...

A and some Crazy MEN!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

So true

soumynona said...

No means Hell naw Mu#f&&jjkk**9! I agree with you and although I'm new here (and I love a debate) I think that the most reprehensible thing a guy can do is rape his girl or any female for that matter. I agree with Reg, if it's not handed over in a pretty package, it doesn't want to be unwrapped!
Yo! I'm new to the spot and just getting back into blogging so anyone feel free check me out and let me know what you think.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Thanks for your input

The Unconditional Realist said...

I couldn't agree more sis...Very True...