Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 7: The Best Lover I Ever Had.

*Write a letter to the best lover you ever had*


Dear ???????,

I know it's been 69 minutes

Since you been in it

But I had to spill some ink from my pen

As I felt you deep within

My womanly space

You took me to a place

Where pleasure was nonstop

And my body was constantly hot

You was a bad mutha...

SHUT YO MOUTH!

When your tongue traveled down south

I sung a symphony

Even though it was a little off key

It was a melody nonetheless

You kissed my lips while you fondled my breasts

And I confess that

YOU

ARE

THE

BEST

I will NEVER settle for less

I needed to get this off of my chest

When we positioned into 69

You sent chills down my spine

And I was enebriated

Not just off the wine

But the way we intertwined

I became love drunk off your grind

Your head game was priceless

And the way you worked your penis...

*Mmmmmmmmmm*

A sexual genius

It's like I could taste each and every stroke inside of me

Felt like a distant memory

When you exited my lower region

With you...

Making love will ALWAYS be in season

I look forward to the next 69 days

When you'll twist my body 69 different ways

And causes floods that will carry me away

I know it's been 69 minutes

Since you were in it

But I just had to let you know that you're simply

The

Best

Lover

I

Ever

Had...


Copyright 2011. LeeLee Aint Msbehavin'.

Sent from Samsung mobile

7 comments:

Reggie said...

I was the best lover I ever had.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lmao

Thee_Kween said...

LMAO @ Reggie!!!! ME TOO!

Damn, Lee...who dat? LMAO (oh, my word verification is: BACKS) LMAO

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Uhhhhhh...lol

soumynona said...

This so hotttt I had to close my office door...just to finish reading it ehem

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lol

The Unconditional Realist said...

Love it!!!!

I think I'm going to have to do one of these letters....
Hmmmmm?

Sis please pardon me...May I steal your idea????
LOL