Friday, May 20, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 2: Experience Needed!

Question: If you meet someone right now that is a 30 year old virgin, would you be willing to be their first?
*crickets churping*
Answer: When youre a woman of a particular age (like myself), one does not have the time or patience to teach a class or to read through a manual on how to bring LeeLee to orgasm.
I need you to BRING IT! I need hearts racing, heavy breathing, bodies sweating, tongues flicking, hair pulling, backs scratched, walls collapsing and kitties dying. I need a man to bring the pain making me forget my own mutha fuckin name.
I cant do that with a virgin.
When it comes to sex, experience is needed!
Sent from Samsung mobile

10 comments:

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

as selfish as it may sound. I have to agree with you. I am sometimes not the kindest person when it comes to a need...
Peace

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Same question to you sis. Are you willing to be someone's first?

Thee_Kween said...

LMAOOO @ KITTIES DYING!! You're a nut!

I feel you though...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lol

Primaldata said...

I refuse to bring a crowbar, that is all

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

The Unconditional Realist said...

I feel you on that one sis...I guess that person would need someone who is willing to take out the time to do so...Who would really want to go through the guidelines & the book on "How To Teach A 30yr. Old Virgin"?
But I have kind of been there myself...UGH...The getting it right thing of licking, sucking, & bring bringing me to an orgasm is just way to much for my blood pressure...All the questions and what have you...I'm not a teacher...And the pay is not really worth it...It's like teaching a child to walk...When they fall you have to help & encourage them get right back up...No No No!!!
NOT AGAIN...

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

And thats why I cant do it

Reggie said...

Sure as long as I don't have to use a shoehorn.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lawd...lol