Saturday, May 21, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 3: Safety Word!

"Your thoughts on S & M..."
Sadomasochism: A form of physical role playing broadly refers to the receiving of pleasure--often sexual--from acts involving the infliction or receiving of pain or humiliation.
BDSM: Bondage and discipline.
-D/s: Dominance and
Submission.
Usually involves either physical or psychological restraint, formalized service and/or punishment, and sometimes sexual role playing, such as costumes.
With that being said...
THAT'S MY ISH!!!!!
The whole dressing up/role playing thing is sexy! One time he was the principal and I was the student who had to suck and fuck her way out of detention.
THAT WAS HOT!!!!!
He wore a suit and I wore a letterman jacket and a short skirt. I was in his "office" because I cussed out the teacher, so I got smack with a ruler til my ass turned red.
Since I have a high tolerance for pain, I LOVED getting spanked. when theres consenting adults involved, it could be a very cumtastic experience. But you MUST have a safety word. Thats that GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card in your game of sexual monopoly. Once that safety word is used, you CANNOT pass go!
Sent from Samsung mobile

11 comments:

Mahoganydymond™ said...

Role playing is fun.. I prefer to be dominant though.. It's my girl power mode I have..

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I do too sometimes

The Unconditional Realist said...

Well sis...Wheew!!! What can I say about this one...
I am & Will Always be the Dominate one...As I was told "Nee you are VERY AGGRESSIVE" while in bed...But I don't think so...However, my hubby & I are always pulling, scratching, bitting, & smacking...I LOVE IT!!! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!
OHHHHH JUST THE DAMN THOUGHT OF IT GIVES ME CHILLS!!!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I know whatcha mean sis

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

Sooo going to stay quiet on this one.. But the whole lifestyle... wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... whew.. and Yes..hahaha

Reggie said...

Whatever............

I usually just want to get laid, I don't need a whole Hollywood production to do it either. However, if that's what it takes...........

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lol

As the Budda Flows said...

Reggie is silly... LeeLee i dont like getting my ass whooped smacked yes lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Im a big girl, so I need a little more than a smack...lol

Thee_Kween said...

Hell I'm a bigger girl and I PROMISE I'm laying a muhfucka out if he attempts to "whip me into submission"...fuckouttahere.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

So no punchin on the fluffy?