Monday, May 23, 2011

Erotic Truth Day 5: Put It In Your Mouth!

Question: She doesnt suck dick/He doesnt lick clits... Is that a deal breaker.
Answer: In a commited relationship, I dont see anything wrong with a little cunnilingus/fellatio. But that old saying STILL rings true...
If you dont do it, theres someone else who will.
Sex is important in a relationship. If youre holding back, how are you suppose to get closer with your other half?
In my 20's I didnt feel comfortable putting my mouth down there. This is the same mouth I kiss my mama and my kids with. In my 30's, I was getting more into fellatio, but dont you DARE cum in my mouth or on my face cause I KIIIILL U!!! Now that im in my 40's, I am the undisputed...
HEAD Bitch in Charge!!!
I will suck off the meat like its bbq ribs, make them toes curl while asking you...
Whose your Mama?
Say YOUR name nigga! Say your mutha fuckin name dammit!!!
Msbehavin' dont play with the dick! My nigga (when I have one who isnt cheating... Thats another blog) is sucked, fucked and fed and I besta get the same in return. And now I recently started swallowing too...
NIIIIGAHHH....
I better get mines!
If not, his ass gets thrown back in rotation till he starts minding somebody...
NEXT!!!
Sent from Samsung mobile

15 comments:

Reggie said...

There have been many days that I've awoken in the morning with a face that looked like a glazed donut. I was eating pussy and proud of it in the 80s when the brothers were still lying about it.

Fellatio isn't something that I necessarily crave, but when I go down on a woman I just expect her to return the favor. It is what it is.

No oral or anal sex would definitely be a deal breaker for me. If I want it, I want it and I'd rather not hear the term "no".

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

i can respect that

Icnonlybme said...

I heard that LeeLee! We just about follow the same timeline!

Mahoganydymond™ said...

lol..I hear you LeeLee..

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Sure do

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Lol

Primaldata said...

I prefer to give than receive so if your wearing a dress understand I take that as an invitation for dessert

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Just between you and me....

When I wear dresses....

I never wear panties underneath...

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

As the Budda Flows said...

I can dig it... after a while you gotta give up the "classic bedroom action" and get it cracking.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Gotta keep it spicy

Thee_Kween said...

Damn, I stand alone AGAIN...lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

LLS

soumynona said...

I ain't madddddd at cha!!!! Ish, you shoulda been on Oprah's finale..."The last thing we are going to leave the women with today is an expert in men" Do ya thing and I agree wit ya completely

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

She teally should have

The Unconditional Realist said...

LOL...
You just keep'em coming don't you sis?
Well when I was in high school I heard of alot of girls doing it but I was always the one who said, "Eeewwww That's So Damn Nasty. I Ain't Putting No Man Dick In My Damn Mouth." Until finally I gave in & did it with my boyfriend(who is now my soon to be husband)& that took about 3yrs. to get me to do it.(LOL) Anywho, when I did it I ask him to let me know when he was about to cum. Well a minute didn't even past & to my shocking surprise he came in my mouth. I was very mad & pissed at the fact that he did. Some time after that we broke up & any other guy I dated after him did't get "HEAD" treatment nor was I asked to do it. I can count on one hand how many dicks I've put my mouth on because I felt that they was worthy enough of it. And they LOVED every second of getting it done. When my fiance & I got back together in 2010 I asked him,"Why didn't you tell me you were about to cum?" And he simply replied,"Fuck you were that good."
Now Daddy gets it all the time & he don't even have to ask. There's nothing wrong with fellatio. Just don't short change me shit.
Because in my book the saying goes..."IF I DON'T GET NONE THEN YOU WONT GET NONE EITHER!"