Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 6: Home.

Home sweet home...
I guess :-(
We've been living here going on 8 years in October. Youre looking at my balcony that faces highway 29. Once you drive through the "security" gates, i'm the first building to the left, on the second floor and the last door at the end of the hall to the left.
Did you get all of that... Lol
The transit center is in front of my apartments and i'm ten minutes away from my job and Jaylon's school. The gym is straight across the street and i'm surrounded by fast food restaurants. Kaiser hospital is up the street (two blocks) and six flags is five minutes away from my place.
If they didnt move in all of the hoes, thugs and ghetto ass niggroids up in here, it would be a VERY nice place.
Oh, did I mention they nicknamed my apartments "The Village?"
*walks away... disappointed*

2 comments:

Reggie said...

It might be convenient, but it just might be time to move too.

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Its been time