Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fwd: Photo Challenge Day 9: Morning

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Photo Challenge Day 9: Morning
From: Lisa Wiley <mswiley707@aol.com>
To: mswiley707.shhhhh@blogger.com
CC:

Alarm clock rings

Jaylon loudly sings

The same repetitive song

"When will breakfast be done?"

Not that long

Son...

Eggs are on the sink

I dont even wanna think

About cooking

Laying in bed looking

At the wall

Stand tall

Girl...

Get outta bed

Make sure Jay gets fed

So he can start his day

No way!!!

I'm lounging thru my last few hours of my vacay.


Copyright 2011. LeeLee Aint Msbehavin'©

3 comments:

Flesh~b4~Soul said...

Love it of course, and what did Jay have for breakfast?? lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I didnt cook... Lol

Reggie said...

I like mine scrambled with cheese.